Keeps You Young & Disease Free Forever Nectar for child , young & old Healthy and Boon for unhealthy. Aloe Vera is also known as gheequar, gawarpatha, qwargandhal. Aloe Vera has its name in ayurveda. Cleopatra the famous Queen of Egypt used this as her beauty product. Alexander the great invader used this for his wounded army and Gandhi Ji used this in his daily routine food. There are 300 types of Aloe Vera but only 4 types have 90% to 100% medicinal properties. The most useful out of tAmla: Amla is full of nutritive qualities. It is the best source of vitamin C. One fresh
Amla has vitamins equal to 20 oranges. It makes the body healthy and beautiful. It's anti – oxidant enzymes prevents old age. It is said that no other herb has such qualities as amla i.e. disease resistant, blood purifier.
Tulsi : Tulsi is known for its amazing healing power. It can be used as a herbal medicine in numerous ailments, including fever, common cold, coughs, sore throat etc .
Ginger. : With the use of ginger a person can remain young and healthy. Useful in digestion and relieves acidity and increases appetite.
Aloe Vera, Amla, Tulsi & Ginger are useful in more than 220 health problems
- Excess weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and heart diseases.
- Cough, cold, asthma, premature hair graying, hair fall.
- Piles, Constipation, joint pain, body ache, cervical and sciatica pain, bladder stone.
- Ulcer, liver dysfunction, nerves disease and pneumonia.
- T.B. , digestion problem, migraine, bronchitis.
- Eyes disease, kidney problems, jaundice & hepatitis.
- Cancer, radio and chemotherapy & skin diseases like acne.
- Blood from gums, sun burn and irritable bowel syndrome
- Aloe Vera protects f